Thursday, December 2, 2010

My very first post

Mew!! And welcome to my blog! My name is Bang! (the exclamation mark is essential) And this is my very first post! I guess I should start off by telling you a little bit about me, I am an adorible ladycat, I am 5 years old, and my beans adopted me from the SPCA here in Wellington, previously I was found wondering the streets of the Hutt! (shocking).I may not be a pedagree by my mummy says I am the prettiest kitty to have ever graced this earth, and my daddy just can't get enough cuddles, even at four in the morning! I don't like the outside, and avoid it at all costs, I will venture out to our deck to sharpen my claws on the welcome mat, and to make sure my beans havn't forgoten about me! but other than that, I stick to the inside, where I have all I could ever want, my own bed, my beans bed, an always full water bowl and kitty crunchies all day long! Not to mention that my mummy studies at university, so she is around alot in the day time for snuggles and play time. Nextdoor there is a handsome black mancat, but I am not interested in romance right now, insted I much prefer the attention of all the people who swoon over me when they come to visit my beans! That is possible enough from me, I will leave you with my graceful image to worship over.
My Close Up













My Seductive pose

No comments:

Post a Comment