Monday, April 11, 2011

Cuppy cat strikes again!

Of course you all remeber that tempting little image of me with the cupcake hat
Of course you do, well much to the beans delight and horror I managed to get my sticky little paws on a CUPCAKE WRAPER! It was fantastic! I went to town on that thing, licking the icing, nomming up all the little crumbs, it was wonderful! And what the beans dont know is that their attempt at disposal of the delishious treat failed, and I managed to get my paws on the thing once again! I joyfully batted it around the living room before realising that it was folded into a tiny package so I could not get to the scrumptious crummy middle!

Anywhoo it was awesome... Just thought you all should know.

Love and nosebumbs
Bang! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. wow lucky you. I know just how tasty those cup cake wrappers are. Once, I jumped up and even licked butter icing off a cup cake when nobody was looking :) I hope you find another yummy wrapper soon. They are great fun. You can nom them, wap them, nom them some more and then wap them again and again and again :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a cupcake wrapper! Lucky you. Have you been by the Cat Blogosphere yet - you should come and meet us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo jealous! My best thieving attempt lately has been a chicken neck from the bench. I also go for any grated cheese and ice cream which is haphazardly left laying about. No cupcakes for me yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bang!
    That was fabulous!
    WE just love that picture of you.

    >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
    Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
    purrin
    xoxox
    ~ManxMnews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Why hasn't my Human brought ME a cupcake?! I hope you get some more pretty soon, Bang!

    Hope all kittehs and Humans are well. My Human has been so lame about visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i wants one too. you makes a excellent CuppyCat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL, just came back to this after several months, still make'd us laff.

    ReplyDelete